French and American citizenship
□ October 2010-December 2010: General coordinator, National and International assistant for the International Film Festival “Signes de Nuit”.
> Collaboration with Artistic Director, Wieczorek Dieter. Seeking subsidies, regional, national and international partnerships, and Parisian screening rooms for the upcoming festival.
□ June 2010- July 2010: Intern in organization “Journalisme et Citoyenneté” (president : Mr. Jérôme Bouvier, also intermediary at Radio France and at France Culture)
> Collaboration with Ms. Bregman (journalist and editorial coordinator) on project «4èmes Assises du Journalisme et de l'Information» in partnership with European Council (Strasbourg)
Summers 2003-2009: Camp counselor, lifeguard, travel organizer with différent organisms (Cousins d'Amérique, U.C.P.A., Autrement Loisirs et Voyages, C.P.I.E., Vacances Loisirs Jeunes (in
France, Morocco, Marocco, United States)
> Supervising children/young adults; strengthening team spirit & guaranteeing group dynamics
> Key competences: vigilance; ability to deal with a rapidly-changing environment; flexibility and adaptability; dynamism; creativity; listening skills; motivation)
□ May- August 2002: Actor-Dancer in outdoor drama “Unto These Hills Outdoor Drama” (Cherokee Indian Reservation, N.C., U.S.A.)
□ July 2001: Medical receptionnist (in medical practice of Dr. Meunier Lespes)
- 2010-2011: Master’s degree, International Relations, Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris.
- 2009-2010: Master’s degree, English studies at High Normal School of Cachan.
- 2009-2010: Master’s degree, General & Applied Linguistics, Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris.
- 2008-2009: Exchange student at Duke University (N.C., U.SA)
- 2004-2007: Classe pr駱aratoire, Lyc馥 Saint Sernin, major in English.
- 2003-2004: Literary Bachelor degree, distinction.
American English Fluent
Arabic, Chinese Beginner
· Local work camps: Mountain track enhanced; ｫ Smuggler caveｻ restored; Ceiling work.
· International work camps: Stone wall erected; Masonry; Work on pasture lands.
· Theater: 3 years of theoretical and practical courses; various representations.
· Circus school (1990-2003): Areas of expertise: trapeze, unicycle, tightrope, acrobatics; Circus festivals: St. Paul les Dax Festival, Festival International du cirque de Monte-Carlo.
· Other: Scuba diving (level1), Rock-climbing, Modern-jazz, Salsa, Biking, Roller-skating.
Other fields of interest: reading; cultural events; conferences and seminars on various themes(sociolinguistics, semiotics, literature, science, ethnology and cultural anthropology, etc.); philosophy, kanguages.1/1
Click here to edit the CV in PDF